Founders from left to right: Coach Theo & Amber (Owners, FMU FITNESS); Stacy Rocco (Roc4NBCure); Coach Dan and Amy Bednar (Owners, FITNESS REVOLUTION)
Any youth age 6-high school.
Anyone from the ages 18 and up, male and female adult. *Chip Timed. High school kids can compete in the adult division.
7:00am Race Day Packet Pickup
7:50 Warm-up and Introduction to Roc4NBCure and Stacy Rocco.
8:00 First Adult Division Wave Starts.
9:30am Final Adult Division Wave completes.
10:00am TOP 8 Compete for 2nd Round Championships
10:30am KIDS FUN OBSTACLE RUN- starts promptly after the WINNERS are announced (Approx 10:30am)
This is truly a one of a kind event, a sprint obstacle race like never seen before! Hitman proceeds support Roc4NBCure, a local non-profit organization that directly supports children and families that are affected by pediatric cancer. You can be happy knowing that your registration is going to families in need of financial support during such a difficult time.
1. Location: FMU FITNESS 1022 Jaycox Rd., Avon, OH 44011
2. WHAT TO WEAR: Gloves may help. Long socks may help. Grippy shoes may help.
3. ARRIVE 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR WAVE TIME. Times are subject to change, especially the non-competitive waves dependent upon competitive finals. In fact, it’s better just to expect time to change.
4. BIB PICK-UP: You’ll be able to pick up your bib and tshirt (if you made deadline) on race day morning between 7-10am. If for some reason you can’t get there before 10am, please let us know. We’ll make sure to hold it at main table. PLEASE PRINT OUT YOUR WAIVER.
5. PARKING. Parking will be located in front of FMU Fitness and overflow will be at the front of Flavor Seal. Follow the signs.
6. WAIVER. It is your responsibility to bring the completed waiver with you, along with a photo id, to packet pick-up. Bibs will not be given out unless you turn in your waiver.
7. ON-DECK. The on-deck area is designated for all racers near the start line. You should definitely be there at least 15 minutes before your wave. Make sure you get warmed up. Listen for your name to be called. Be ready in case you start a minute or two earlier.
8. SPECTATORS. There are plenty of spots for your family and friends to watch your entire race. Make sure to invite them all! DO NOT LET CHILDREN ONTO THE COURSE.
9. TOP 8 MOVE ON TO CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND: The Top 8 round is expected to start at approximately 10:00am. We’ll announce the top 8 competitors for each division as soon as we get the final results after the 9:20am wave. Be patient. There will be about a 20 minute wait period while results are being calculated at 9:45am.
10. EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:
This is a fun, family-friendly event, all participants are expected to act that way. Please understand if problems occur that we will all work together to fix them in the quickest and best way possible.
No confrontations with any volunteers or staff will be tolerated.
No inappropriate, vulgar, or irate language is acceptable.
Competition is great and encouraged; sore losers will not be.
Most Hitman volunteers will be wearing royal blue t-shirts or tanks and black shorts or pants. They’ll be set up at certain obstacles and will help monitor the course.
Remember you are allowed to attempt each obstacle at least 3x. If you fail or refuse to complete an obstacle, you will be allowed to move on, but will not be able to participate in the Top 8 finals.
14. FEMALE OBSTACLES MARKED IN PINK.
Any obstacle that requires a certain weight for females will be marked in PINK. The BLUE will be for adult males.
15. ALL PAID ENTRIES ARE ENTITLED TO A SECOND FREE RUN THROUGH THE COURSE, during our Fun Run portion of the event at 10:45am.
16. BRING EXTRA CASH. Food Trucks to be announced. Extra Hitman shirts will also be available for purchase.
17. FUN RUN AT 10:30am. For min donation of $15 per child.